Objectives of the Organization.
An independent, non-profit, public-benefit non-governmental organization that works according to its human values
1. Improving life, consolidating human rights principles and building a civil society through the implementation of development and relief programs and projects in its cities.
2. Upgrading the level of society training, qualification and education
3. Securing basic needs for the relief of those affected.
4. Provide health care and rehabilitation for those affected.
5. Investment of qualified energies of individuals to activate them in society.